Friday, October 20, 2017

Closing Time

This class has given me the opportunity to enhance my knowledge on social media. I thought I knew a lot about social media, but there was still many things I learned throughout this course. It has given me the chance to open up to Blogging, which if it wasn't for this course I would never have found the courage to start my own blog, so this has given me some confidence to begin on my own free time. I have learned that social media plays a huge role in personal branding, It helps network and put your name out there while trying to portray a certain reputation for your brand.  I would have liked to spend more time on viral marketing plans and gone into more detail about how to make a viral campaign. I will continue to use Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, but I will be using LinkedIn now, since I am finishing up my degree and moving onto the professional world. It is time that I use all my social media platform with caution and filter what I post, because social media is a huge part of society and careers. I enjoyed this class and what it has taught me, it is a course that I will be able to apply to my everyday life.  


No comments:

Post a Comment